Steve Werner walked into his pain, not around it. In 2009, his masterpiece of a company fell apart in the economic decline. And though he was emotionally and spiritually broken, he stayed in the game until the end to ensure he could walk away with his head held high. Winning is in Steve’s DNA and through adversity—his parent’s divorce, the end of a 20-year career as a commodities trader at the Chicago Board of Trade, the loss of a business he loved—Steve has made a conscious effort to follow in the footsteps of his entrepreneurial grandfather, great uncles, and father and to improve every day of his life. Now as a coach, speaker, and author, Steve challenges clients, audiences, and readers to reach for miracles and prepare their minds, bodies, and souls for all the future has to offer.
- Independent Commodities Trader Chicago Board of Trade 1982-2000
- Owner of Smith Rothchild Financial Co. Chicago’s leading provider of Opportunity, Strategy and Capital for local real estate investors. Funded over $500 million in transactions which translated into thousand of units in affordable housing.
- Founding Partner of D.A.W.G.S. (Door And Window Guard Systems) One of two companies worldwide, specializing in steel security for vacant property.
- Founder of Live To Win Coaching
- Certified Professional Coach – Coach Training Alliance 2009
- Speaker-Story Teller
- Best Selling Author – The Titan www.amazon.com
- Best Selling Contributing Author – Going Up: Proven Strategies for reaching higher Levels in Business
- Husband and father of three
- Steve holds a B.S. in Political Science from Arizona State University
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org